Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Goal of the Year: Grafite vs. Gourcuff [VIDEO]

So, which one is it, then? Grafite is the more audacious of the two with that ridiculous backheel to finish off a run that meandered more than a drunk senior on a scooter. But Gourcuff's is the more purely sublime, executing a roulette to get past one, a deft touch from one foot to the other to get past the second, and a powerful finish past Landreau.

Roll the tape...





For my money, I'm going with Gourcuff. Grafite's goal may be slightly more exhilarating, but he benefitted from some embarrassing Keystone Kops defending.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great blog! I had a quick idea I think you'll be keen to, so shoot me an email (my address is found in my blogger profile) for more info.

    Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

 
Listed on Soccer Blogs